Returns and Cancellations
Our team at McJak wants to make sure each and every customer is delighted with our products and our service. If you have questions about our products or an order you placed, please feel free to call us at 330-722-3531 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
McJak Candy does not accept returns, provide refunds, or replace product for the following reasons:
- Wrong delivery address provided by purchaser
- Ordering of incorrect/wrong quantity of product
- Product quality impacted by reroute requested by purchaser
- Unsuccessful deliveries due to purchaser not being available to receive
- Refusal of product upon delivery
Orders ship from our candy factory in Ohio and will take between one to five days to arrive at the destination. When an order is received, we endeavor to get your order out the following day. During peak busy times, orders may take up to three business days to be processed, produced, and shipped.
We are on the Eastern time zone. If you have questions, please call us at 330-722-3531 to confirm your order will be shipped and received when expected.
We are not open on national holidays or the day after Thanksgiving. Please factor that in when determining lead time for your order.
Our goal is to make sure you or your recipient gets there products in great condition. Shipping certain candy products presents challenges in hot weather. Shipping on cold packs is available for an additional $10.00. Keep in mind cold packs will only work for one to two days in shipment, so expedited shipping will need to be used to make the cold packs work unless you are located within 300 miles of Ohio.
When shipping, we may delay your order by up to two days to find the best temperature “window” to ship. For example, we avoid shipping over a weekend in warm weather.
Warm conditions (temperatures above 80 degrees) will impact the products as follows:
- Fudge will get very soft and even melt. It will return to its normal state when it cools down, but will not look as nice if you are sending as a gift.
- Cotton Candy will generally not be affected at temperatures below 100 degrees. Hot weather can cause delivery vehicles can get very warm (over 120 degrees), which may cause the cotton candy to shrink inside the container.
- Toffee Popcorn will stick together when exposed to warm temperatures, but can be broken back apart to eat. Popcorn with chocolate drizzle will get melted chocolate smudging the insides of the container.
- Popcorn Balls will not be affected by warm weather.
- Toffee will have melted chocolate all over the inside of the package.
- Lollipops will not be affected by warm weather.
Cold conditions (temperatures below 32 degrees) will impact the products as follows:
- Fudge will freeze during shipment, but will thaw out and return to normal. In fact, we recommend freezing fudge if you do not plan to eat it immediately.
- Cotton Candy will not be affected by cold weather, but the sides of the containers may “suck in” as the air inside condenses due to cold.
- Toffee Popcorn will not be affected by cold weather, but the sides of the tub containers may “suck in” as the air inside condenses due to cold.
- Popcorn Balls will not be affected by cold weather.
- Toffee will freeze during shipment, but will thaw out and return to normal.
- Lollipops will not be affected by cold weather.
We are not responsible for packages left unattended outdoors upon delivery.
Our standard rates DO NOT include weekend deliveries.
McJak ships to the continental United States. We are unable to ship to PO boxes or APO/FPO addresses at this time.